Investment Professionals are continually looking for new investment options that can help diversify their clients' portfolios and provide new opportunities for long-term growth with potential downside protection. Alternative asset classes, such as private equity, may be an appropriate solution. The Pomona Investment Fund can serve as that solution.
On 3/05/20, Fran Janis, Senior Partner and Portfolio Manager, delivered an informative update focusing on:
- Current trends in the private equity market
- An update on Pomona Investment Fund
- Highlights of recent investment activity including new opportunities and notable underlying fund transactions
- Private Equity: Where Have We Been... Where Are We Going: Webinar featuring Michael Granoff, CEO and Founder of Pomona Capital
- Latest edition of PIF Updates: a listing of articles discussing recent liquidity events related to portfolio companies in which Pomona Investment Fund ("PIF" or the "Fund") invests through its private equity holdings.