Please join us as Michael Granoff, CEO and Founder of Pomona Capital, discusses a risk-focused approach to private equity to navigate periods of stability as well as uncertainty.
Mr. Granoff will explain how to access private equity with the potential for enhanced liquidity and a lower risk profile by acquiring funds on the secondary market. Specifically, Mr. Granoff will discuss:
- The current state of the private equity secondary market
- How to think about private equity in the context of asset allocation
- Private equity from a valuation and risk perspective
- Navigating periods of uncertainty and market dislocation
- The potential impact on private equity if the regulatory and tax law landscape changes