Listen as Michael Granoff, CEO and Founder of Pomona Capital discusses a risk-focused approach to private equity. Mr. Granoff will explain how to access private equity with the potential for enhanced liquidity and a lower risk profile by acquiring funds on the secondary market.
- The history and evolution of the private equity secondary market
- How should we think about private equity in the context of asset allocation
- Private equity today from a valuation and risk perspective
- Prospects for private equity returns over the next 10 years
- Accessing private equity secondaries: From Traditional Partnerships to Registered Vehicles
Also, in the latest PIF Updates, a slew of U.S. television stations change hands in the private market and a key AI producer gets snapped up.